Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Photoblog - Saturday night at Coney Island

I figured I should get in some quality Coney time before the impending destruction metamorphosis. Headed down where as referenced by a previous post, I found out the Retro 50 Diner was RIP. If I wasn't so lazy about commuting into Manhattan for work, I wouldn't mind living back in south Brooklyn. The commute from Bay Parkway in Bensonhurst to Manhattan was killer though for someone like me who can't ever get up on time.

Some photos of the Coney jaunt --

Chicken Coop:

























Coney as seen from the boardwalk near Keyspan:


Sideshows by the seashore:


My favorite Brooklyn landmark, the parachute drop, as also seen on the cover of local Brooklyn boys Type O Negative's compilation "Least Worst":


See?





















Street view, Wonder Wheel:


Keyspan Park:

No comments: